northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Post 4th of July thoughts

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even some shwrs down by srn CT too right now. Kind of an interesting thing happening. S/w over the MId Atantic is forcing tstms to erupt in NJ and could be influencing the development in srn CT right now. Dews are hgiher along the south coast as well. In between you have a mini dry zone from nrn PA into interior SNE where dews are near 60. As you go further nw, the higher dews pool along the coldfront.

BUFKIT is unimpressive in SNE...interesting.

Hmm that's weird NWS had 89/60 for MHT at 153.. I wonder if the dewpoint has climbed that much in 40 min.. possible I guess

No...he's running a bit high. S NH is pretty much running 59-62F. Up my way through the Lakes Region it is 62-64F. The Champlain Valley has pooled well into the U60s.

ML CAPE sucks across most of SNE due to the crappy dew points. I'm not expecting much, but some of these may survive and give a good downpour hopefully. It definitely looks better north.

Where would you draw the line In NE will? Between svr and not

This is gonna be nice for NNE. Ekster's forest behind his house might not be standing by 00z.

I've got 65-70dbz core heading this way... should be exciting in the next hour as this line really hits some juice with 2000-2500 cape. Currently 84F at 1,000ft in Stowe with a dew point of 66F.

I've got 65-70dbz core heading this way... should be exciting in the next hour as this line really hits some juice with 2000-2500 cape. Currently 84F at 1,000ft in Stowe with a dew point of 66F.

Yeah it's pooling right along the front.

Dews should increase in SNE later on too, but NNE will take the brunt of it.

No...he's running a bit high. S NH is pretty much running 59-62F. Up my way through the Lakes Region it is 62-64F. The Champlain Valley has pooled well into the U60s.

Yeah its been humid after an early morning shower... that helped put some more low level moisture in here and we've been Td 66-67F all afternoon.

i wonder if we are going to get a real bonafide tip-gets-naked heatwave by mid-month.

Hopefully not. I'm trying to go the year without a 90F reading. Making it through July would be a big hurdle as the chances really diminish into August.

Euro really building a huge heat dome though to out west by D7-10....but the NAO block wants to keep it compressed to our S and W with the Canadian Maritimes trough.

Hopefully not. I'm trying to go the year without a 90F reading. Making it through July would be a big hurdle as the chances really diminish into August.

Euro really building a huge heat dome though to out west by D7-10....but the NAO block wants to keep it compressed to our S and W with the Canadian Maritimes trough.

yeah tip wouldn't even need to lock himself in the garage with the car running...could just roll up the windows and turn the car off.

that is brutal heat out there. it can stay put for all i care.

up to 88.2 / 68.9 imby 480 ft or so

http://www.wundergro...p?ID=KNHBEDFO10

You're 10F higher than AFN and MHT who are at 59F at 3pm. A home station dewpoint is probably the variable I'm least likely to trust simply because of the RH error and drift with time that they have.

btw...you need to fix your lat/long or elevation because you have MADIS upset...

http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/site/D7666

:snowman:

Archived