Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
looks like we get a white christmas!

Ian

http://www.accuweath...icted-for-1.asp

:weight_lift:

He also points out that one of these storms over the next two or three weeks has potential to be a "blockbuster," or the kind of storm that dumps 6-12 inches of snow from Washington, D.C., to Boston and is accompanied by 30- to 40-mph winds. Currently, mid-December looks to be the most likely time that this blockbuster storm would take shape.

http://www.accuweath...icted-for-1.asp

:weight_lift:

He also points out that one of these storms over the next two or three weeks has potential to be a "blockbuster," or the kind of storm that dumps 6-12 inches of snow from Washington, D.C., to Boston and is accompanied by 30- to 40-mph winds. Currently, mid-December looks to be the most likely time that this blockbuster storm would take shape.

Wonder if he's using the same models we all look at. If one of them told me flat out that the sun would rise tomorrow, I'd still look to be sure it did.

Mid December has been hyped by more than a few mets as the best chance the MA has until late in the winter due to La Nina. Now we wait for it to verify.

I think this NINA Will suprise. I bet we have more snow in January then recent winters even though it might end up warm.

JB is predicting a blizzard in mid Dec like Jan 1996

well i do watch JB's vids everyday, and he is the best IMO, but he says cold till christmas than a warm up in jan and feb... well todays long ranger vid contridicts that, long range euro has cold in east into next year, and now JB says it compares to 1917-18 when we had a big lanina , but was very cold, so EVEN JB can be wrong ;)

Archived