Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Clipper tracking, obs and hallucinations

Ian

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of inches overnight here. Heavy death snow has commenced. Looks like its gonna be a wild ride the next couple of days. I believe we will exceed the 16" max the NWS has. These tend to overproduce -- but I've been surprised low before. However, I think we have a better chance of seeing 30+" as opposed to less than 10".

A couple of inches overnight here. Heavy death snow has commenced. Looks like its gonna be a wild ride the next couple of days. I believe we will exceed the 16" max the NWS has. These tend to overproduce -- but I've been surprised low before. However, I think we have a better chance of seeing 30+" as opposed to less than 10".

Yeah you guys should clean up on this the next few days. excellent OT for DOT plow drivers

I agree! With the lakes still very warm, these early LES events usually overperform in the upslope areas, plus the length of the event will help. We'll have to see where the plume sets up for anything to happen down my way. Good luck!

Archived