12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
12z Euro

earthlight

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..the system retrogrades completely northwestward at 180hrs and is now slamming all of New England including Northern CT/MA/VT/NH with the CCB...surface low is still sub 985mb east of Boston

That is a good word ,retrograde This thing could sit there and blow it's self out. Now the big question of where this thing sets up shop. Model run madness.:popcorn:

Does anyone have a analog storm that gave DC and Boson mecs and not as extream in nyc and phl?

I would say there probably aren't many if any at all...the issue is how exact the track has to be to completely wiff at PHL and NYC yet manage to clobber SW and NE of there. This also means the chances of this happening as modeled on the euro are very low. I'd expect more of a traditional I-95 special track moreso than this weird looking one. Granted it looks to get captured and brought back NNW but I just don't think it'll turn out that way.

The surface low is 1012mb over Central Florida at 240 hrs..big closed upper level low over Central LA and the RH field is expanding a bit..would be close if extrapolated.

Surface low over Central Florida smells like a fish to me if you extrapolate that out. But, still way off in la-la land, so lots of time for adjustments. Good to see that the pattern is primed for stormy and cold weather, most importantly.

Surface low over Central Florida smells like a fish to me if you extrapolate that out. But, still way off in la-la land, so lots of time for adjustments. Good to see that the pattern is primed for stormy and cold weather, most importantly.

It's weird because the upper level low is going insane over LA and the heights are pumping up the east coast. Who knows. Goofy solution at that range..the 500mb chart is a laugher.

And that was more because of freak mesoscale banding features, rather then because of a track like that being shown on the 12z euro.

Yeah that track is tough to get...we saw something semi-similar on Dec 26-27, 2004 but not in that setup. That was more of a miller A that hit far SE VA and then hooked up and hit E NE. I think in this setup, we'll probably see a more straight forward Miller B development...though a retrograde solution cannot be discounted given the train wreck in the N ATL.

Yeah that track is tough to get...we saw something semi-similar on Dec 26-27, 2004 but not in that setup. That was more of a miller A that hit far SE VA and then hooked up and hit E NE. I think in this setup, we'll probably see a more straight forward Miller B development...though a retrograde solution cannot be discounted given the train wreck in the N ATL.

that would be very nice, nyc and new england own in miller B's :snowman:

Archived