Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter returns with a vengeance thread again

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0z euro looked juicy w/ mult threats....just like the rev called for earlier in the thread.

the rev is not done preachin .....epic late march ? can we get a nice -epo as nao rises end of month?

Blizz has flip flopped repeatedly. I, however, have been unwavering in my calls for more snow. Big Winter incoming. Big Big Winter.

0z euro looked juicy w/ mult threats....just like the rev called for earlier in the thread.

the rev is not done preachin .....epic late march ? can we get a nice -epo as nao rises end of month?

Could just as easily miss them and be left with mangled flakes later next week. Easy with the epic.

Blizz has flip flopped repeatedly. I, however, have been unwavering in my calls for more snow. Big Winter incoming. Big Big Winter.

considering the wx 1/2 half of march....i wouldn't call it a flip flop i would call it .....he associated back w/ reality. You had to pretend you were in "alaska" mentally for the last week or so to maintain sanity didn't you. the big big winter calls were difficult to sustain in the face of melting snow and 50's.

Now it's time for winter's last stand IN SNE....should be even more robust in the hinter lands ....judging by the 0z ecwmf you prolly sacrificed a few families up there to ullr.

also where my other 1500 posts on my sig.

Very wintry pattern setting up all of next week and even beyond. Euro is cold, cold cold..The weeklies look to have been right.

Best part is Ryan has snow in the forecast 2 days next week..LOL..Spring is over for the year

Just hope it's not cold and dry. Heavy heavy possibility.

Very wintry pattern setting up all of next week and even beyond. Euro is cold, cold cold..The weeklies look to have been right.

Best part is Ryan has snow in the forecast 2 days next week..LOL..Spring is over for the year

Do you know how much it pained me to put the snow icon up on Monday.

Heavy heavy win for the Huskies tonight!

LOL..Love it.

Cincy scares me a bit..Tough defensive teams..Can't wait for the game

Gibbs is going to the game tonight

Yeah it's going to be a good game for sure but they've just looked awesome lately. Totally meshing as a team and even the freshmen are stepping up and look solid.

How the hell do you have 17"?? LOL. Did you have snow the other day?

Slantsticking FTW.

Actually, it's just that I live in the woods, so the amount of sun hitting the ground is limited to a few hours per day. Lots of ice in this pack as well .. it ain't snow really. As for snow the other day? No, I don't think so. There was no evidence of it when I got home from work. I did see how NH peeps scored a couple inches or so and was green with envy as a result.

Slantsticking FTW.

Actually, it's just that I live in the woods, so the amount of sun hitting the ground is limited to a few hours per day. Lots of ice in this pack as well .. it ain't snow really. As for snow the other day? No, I don't think so. There was no evidence of it when I got home from work. I did see how NH peeps scored a couple inches or so and was green with envy as a result.

Not that I'm messenger..lol, but I noticed the grass finally greening up here on the sun torched areas. My neighbor has one last pile of snow still. That's it.

Not that I'm messenger..lol, but I noticed the grass finally greening up here on the sun torched areas. My neighbor has one last pile of snow still. That's it.

I had a bare spot over my septic tank. The turkeys have tore that up to hell. Kevin would have palpitations and would be devising methods of slow torturous deaths for the birds. I'll just rake it over and reseed in a couple of months.

I'm surprised someone didn't start a 00z GFS thread. Winter returns for a week :axe:

No one else sees the irony of posting 312hr gfs images of snow events in April, yet if the same thing occured in the winter they'd be laughed off and weenie tagged. ;p

Certainly can't enjoy any outside activities with 30's and sun in March. Congrats

No matter what type of 850 temps the fantasy land models show the next two weeks, It'll be mostly 40s for everyone with any sun at all. The higher els maybe 30s on the colder days, regardless.

That is seasonably cool/cold Spring weather.

Archived