• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Presidents Day Storm OBS and NOWCASTING.

tombo82685

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Greg

It is really coming down at this time. Not too sure about the 8" in my backyard but....you should do better a little west of here. I am expecting somewhere around 4" but if it keeps on coming down as it is now I may revise that up a bit.

Take care

Paul

Interesting but not surprising....Given the radar projections, ratios, and the fact that MBY tends to do very well on the west to east events due to local geography/elevation, I would be surprised to wake to less than 8" of snow.

Yeah I know right, Monmouth has been in a screw-zone with these two mini events. Maybe I'll bring the snow back with me over spring break next week!

Yup a dusting with wave 1 and perhaps a dusting with tonight's wave if we're lucky. :weight_lift: No worries though. Philly and South Jersey deserves some love too! Enjoy!!

Hi Greg

It is really coming down at this time. Not too sure about the 8" in my backyard but....you should do better a little west of here. I am expecting somewhere around 4" but if it keeps on coming down as it is now I may revise that up a bit.

Take care

Paul

Paul,

Great to see the Chester County contingent(chubbs, iceman, etc) out in full force...You may be right about the high end, perhaps it's the current SN+ and the New England styled maple syrup flavored whisky "Cabin Fever" causing me to get overly aggressive with my amounts... :P

Enjoy the snow!

Greg

Tom -- Villanova has their own station on wunderground:

http://www.wundergro...85&sp=KPAVILLA1

It's correct with everything except sky conditions...it's obviously not overcast right now.

RH now 90%. Dp 20/Temp 23.

Ahh ok good, i have a dvp2 setup at my work in wayne just to your nw and it has the same reading. Its also on wunderground, i wasnt sure if you were using that or not.

Archived