• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb. 4th - 5th Snow Event

Powerball

They already faced some flack for the not so Blizzard snowstorm...icing on the cake for them.:lightning:

ok where did this come from, my co-worker who I relieved was like "so you see the models trend with the snow" I was like "with the monday thing ya looking ok" he was like "no tomorrow"

wtf face = me right now

Honestly I wasn't expecting this but that upper low is potent and has already surprised down to the Southwest. Also I have yet to hear anything about snow for tomorrow from the media, if this were to be a surpriser and us get 2-4 with 0 being called for...

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They already faced some flack for the not so Blizzard snowstorm...icing on the cake for them.:lightning:

Yeah I wouldn't want to be them on this one, but if this were to play out like the 00Z runs show, there will need to be an advisory out for sections of DTX with the morning afds.

How much have you had to drink tonight?

Once I found out cromartie bought a pool the summer before last you could lock in a cool one and that it was.. Following summer was a real swamp undies. He bought a new snowblower this winter and has had one good snowfall to show for it.. Hmm, I wonder what next winter brings :mapsnow: It's a s simple as that :blahblah:

I've had lots to drink... And lots more to come all weekend - GO PACK GO :clap:

Once I found out cromartie bought a pool the summer before last you could lock in a cool one and that it was.. Following summer was a real swamp undies. He bought a new snowblower this winter and has had one good snowfall to show for it.. Hmm, I wonder what next winter brings :mapsnow: It's a s simple as that :blahblah:

I've had lots to drink... And lots more to come all weekend - GO PACK GO :clap:

This is a better answer than I expected.

Watching the relative consistency of the short range models as well as upstream trends makes me think more and more that LAF is getting at least 4" out of this.

I like that call for myself also. Im going to say 3-5. But someone will get 6-7 inches out of this. Talk about egg in the face to alot of weather folks around the local area. I was up early this morning to see Chuck Lofton say less than an inch for the city.

Its funny how much models influence us wrt expectations. There was some disappointment to only get 10" when hopes were there for up to 15" a few days ago. Now, if we get 3" tomorrow itll be orgasmic, as not a flake was forecast.

So true...everything somehow evens out at the endpopcorn.gif

I like that call for myself also. Im going to say 3-5. But someone will get 6-7 inches out of this. Talk about egg in the face to alot of weather folks around the local area. I was up early this morning to see Chuck Lofton say less than an inch for the city.

It's been something to watch this unfold. Can't imagine what it was like years ago when these types of things happened with some regularity.

I'll be honest here. I haven't tried tracking anything this week. The last storm has me puckered out. Before I left work Friday morning, Randy had 1-2 across our area, with it tapering off SE. I woke up this afternoon, to read 1-2 across the SW with nothing up here. Now this? :popcorn:

Archived