mowsee447
Feb. 4th - 5th Snow Event

Powerball

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumped our snow totals down :thumbsdown:

We were 2-4" a couple hours ago, now...

Today: Snow. High near 30. Southeast wind at 9 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Tonight: A chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind between 5 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Dusting here, just simply unreal is all I'm going to say. Storm looks like a sheared out piece of crap in OH, with it well organized in IN lol.

How about here in Pit? We were forecasted up until last night for a nice 1-3 inch snowfall all day and tonight for 2 days.

This morning they take away our wwa and now we have plain rain and 34 degrees. How does this happen in 12 hours? Suddenly a decent winter is turning into storms left and right of Western pa and Ohio and we are the magnet for the low pressure.

:facepalm:

How about here in Pit? We were forecasted up until last night for a nice 1-3 inch snowfall all day and tonight for 2 days.

This morning they take away our wwa and now we have plain rain and 34 degrees. How does this happen in 12 hours? Suddenly a decent winter is turning into storms left and right of Western pa and Ohio and we are the magnet for the low pressure.

:facepalm:

Yep. Central OH over to PIT is just getting snow screwed every which way lol.. I'm not feeling confident on the Monday system now, or the Thursday one. I've gotta feeling one of em is going to turn into a 50/50 and the block will be on for Thursday.

Archived