• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Start of February

And the good Dr. has said "No" to next week's biggie...get ready to say congrats, Chi-town...she's going west....

Actuallly might be a good run for Jaime and points west. Lots of time and room for this to go eithe way, but I don't like the high off the coast and the lack of a good 50/50.

Didn't it have it going way out to sea last night? So it just shifted a billon miles in one run. No biggie.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what cracks me up, is everyone knows this CPA thread is the poster child for threads. i've seen it mentioned before by numerous peeps..

Lets face it, we Effin Rock!

Poster Child - a child afflicted by some disease or deformity whose picture is used on posters to raise money for charitable purposes; "she was the poster child for muscular dystrophy"

:unsure:

We are the poster child for best behaved thread.......

Whew...just making sure.

I got this little thing growing where it shouldn't but didn't think anyone else knew about that.

Anyway...

It seems like we can choose to retain this thread in this location if we so choose. Bad part about that is any newbies from our area coming along are going to see "South Central" in the Philly region and then wonder why there's no one else from their area is posting. Guess they'd figure it out eventually.

Seeing some of the comments, the pros of going to the Philly are getting more relevant regional discussion all inside one thread for better sharing of ideas and observations without having to jump around. But there's some definite con's too the least of which is breaking this group up. We really wouldn't be breaking up per se but rather including a larger group among us.

Whew...just making sure.

I got this little thing growing where it shouldn't but didn't think anyone else knew about that.

Anyway...

It seems like we can choose to retain this thread in this location if we so choose. Bad part about that is any newbies from our area coming along are going to see "South Central" in the Philly region and then wonder why there's no one else from their area is posting. Guess they'd figure it out eventually.

Seeing some of the comments, the pros of going to the Philly are getting more relevant regional discussion all inside one thread for better sharing of ideas and observations without having to jump around. But there's some definite con's too the least of which is breaking this group up. We really wouldn't be breaking up per se but rather including a larger group among us.

:lmao: did someone slip a blue pill in your :pepsi:

I want us all to stay here. I love our community.

Screw this....don't make us go all Egypt on your ass, AmericanWx.

That's my thought as well. If you've been posting in this thread from the start, keep posting in it here...keep it in the same subforum with the same general title.

OK, so let's make it official. The Moderators split Philly and NYC and in doing so, added south central PA to the Philly region. And by definition, that would include probably most of us. But by unanimous decision so far, we all want to stay exactly where we are. We can only hope that any newbies from our region find their way here.

So unless we are directed otherwise, we will continue to put all Central PA threads in the Upstate PA / NY region location.

OK, so let's make it official. The Moderators split Philly and NYC and in doing so, added south central PA to the Philly region. And by definition, that would include probably most of us. But by unanimous decision so far, we all want to stay exactly where we are. We can only hope that any newbies from our region find their way here.

So unless we are directed otherwise, we will continue to put all Central PA threads in the Upstate PA / NY region location.

All in Favor say aye......

AYE

all the cool people will find their way here sooner or later

I'm confused. I find this place by clicking on Upstate NY/PA -- are yous (see what I did there?) saying that I could find this place in the Philly region, too?

We're not moving from where we are now. I believe the intent was for those of us living in south central PA to start posting in the Philly thread and no longer in this one. But so far, everyone wants to stay put. So there will be NO Central PA thread in the Philly region. It will remain here where it's always been.

Agree 100%. We got a good group....why split it up.

Archived