Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central PA Start of February

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EURO is a solid 0.75" QPF on average for central PA for the storm late next week. Most of it should be snow, especially Lancaster and points N/W. This is day 7+ so plenty of time for this to change for the good or bad! :snowman:

Agreed. There's plenty going on over the next week or so. 18z nam looks nice for Saturday, similar to the euro and gem:

nam_pcp_054m.gif

Keep yo butt in check or I'll chase you back to the Wunderblog. :lol:

I almost feel like I got caught cheating on my first love. :arrowhead: But Blizz posts here also, so I feel like that makes it okay. I gotta have somewhere to go while Blizz is in school or having a life. Do you go by Atomixwx on Wunderblog? Or are you "incognito"? Hopefully Blizz will stay here and not go to the Phili side! :devilsmiley:

wow.

Did someone pile drive him on his head during a match ?

Well...here's the thing. He is comparing it in the setup in how it phases, and also due to the fact that the trough is further west and he wonders if the big cities can stay all snow.

I can post this small sample: "Like this weekend, it will be a close call in the big cities, but the ante will be upped way higher than just a 3-6 inch storm with what is on the table."

One thing, you even mention that storm and compare it, and people think OMG two to three feet and 60 mph winds. Not sure if that is what he intends to say.

I hope we can all cash in on it if it happens. That would rock.

I almost feel like I got caught cheating on my first love. :arrowhead: But Blizz posts here also, so I feel like that makes it okay. I gotta have somewhere to go while Blizz is in school or having a life. Do you go by Atomixwx on Wunderblog? Or are you "incognito"? Hopefully Blizz will stay here and not go to the Phili side! :devilsmiley:

nah, I'm PP on wunderblog. since that name cannot be changed over there and is not applicable here, i changed it.

Well...here's the thing. He is comparing it in the setup in how it phases, and also due to the fact that the trough is further west and he wonders if the big cities can stay all snow.

I can post this small sample: "Like this weekend, it will be a close call in the big cities, but the ante will be upped way higher than just a 3-6 inch storm with what is on the table."

One thing, you even mention that storm and compare it, and people think OMG two to three feet and 60 mph winds. Not sure if that is what he intends to say.

That would be nice.

I image the Henry M not to be outdone will be getting the BIG DADDY hat out.

Does the temps look warm @ 48 on the latest Nam? Temp seems to drop then.

Has merit, with the pattern flip coming up right afterward. This is usually what it takes to really shake things up. The Euro is certainly a large storm at this point, so it's going to be fun to watch this after we watch some football this weekend!

Aye vote for stay put :) This storm does look intriguing and should provide a decent swath of 3-6" for most of the area with possibly a little more in some places. Hopefully it trends stronger. I really think JB was just comparing to 93' based on the fact its coming out of a position in the GOM and is phasing relatively similar except its not a triple phaser. This storm looks like a similar path but nowhere near the strength.

Archived