Newest Member
    joxey
January 31-February 2 Historic Winter Storm part 8

Hoosier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhhhhhhhhh...;)

I really think LAF has a 80% chance of getting 6"+ of something.

Well, I hope you get the snow.. Because if you don't then more than likely means I will get the boobie prize "rain that freezes on contact".

Temp up to 27 here now.

Hope you guys are right. And I hope you make out as well Mottster (with the ice). Good luck my friend.

This is a sickening obsession I am staying for the euro and to watch things unfold and I am looking at an inch at best

LOL....I'm 90 miles southeast of the consensus track and I'm watching it. This is an amazing storm and I'm looking at absolutely nothing....no snow, no zr, no severe, nada...the ultimate screw zone. However, I'm watching it because it's hard to take your eyes off of weather like this taking place anywhere.

Granted, it is sickening in a way that we can't seem to get a big storm year-in and year-out. But...when you love weather, what are you gonna do?

Hope you guys are right. And I hope you make out as well Mottster (with the ice). Good luck my friend.

Anderson over to Muncie have consistently been in the sleet tonight. We got about .10" freezing rain at onset, now up to around 1" give or take of sleet on the ground.

Archived