Jump to content

WxUSAF

Moderator Meteorologist
  • Posts

    29,053
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WxUSAF

  1. If I knew we were actually going to only be +1C for DJF, I'd be pretty bullish for snow. Perhaps even more so if you can wag that December makes up most of that + anomaly and JF are near normal or even a touch below. But that's all weenie-casting right now.
  2. WPC just issued a meso for heavy rain for central and NE MD with a nearly clean sweep on radar?
  3. Sunday weather looks amazing.
  4. Got screwed overnight and not the good ravensrule sorta way. A few hundredths as the line matrix-d around me. Looks like maybe another cluster about to arrive though?
  5. I wouldn’t fire Alby after this season. Just saying he’s been disappointing.
  6. He’s been very good with pinch hitting. Everything else?
  7. WPC meso about heavy rain and flash flood potential covers the metro areas
  8. I’ll take the happy hour rgem lol that’s also a sentence I hope to post a lot this winter
  9. Come on…just a little farther. You can do it…
  10. Hrrr seems to eventually wake up. NAM has been awful this year. Limping to the grave lol. FV3 and Herpderp seem to do decently.
  11. I know it’s mostly heat stress, but noticing a variety of species with some fall color this morning.
  12. Got through the 10th! Would be nice to score, like, 6 runs now lol
  13. NAM has been going out with a whimper this storm season. It has struggled in almost every event. I agree we’re probably down until tomorrow sometime.
  14. 10z hrrr made a big flip to carrying that Erie (I call it Lake Freedom now) cluster into central MD
×
×
  • Create New...