Jump to content

WxUSAF

Moderator Meteorologist
  • Posts

    29,040
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WxUSAF

  1. Noah Eagle is really committed to calling it “Mel-bin”
  2. He’s the sacrificial lamb
  3. Roundy and others have shown that’s temporary. Maybe it knocks a tenth or two of the eventual peak. Will still be a record.
  4. 6z euro for tomorrows rain: >0.75” 12z NAM nest for tomorrow: 0.00”
  5. https://x.com/seckhardt/status/2096952156037218596?s=46&t=JYOHM881b6groqc0-RqtxA
  6. I'll be in CO this week and 18z GFS says when I get home its 75 with a dew 45
  7. Pretty nice today. But dews have not dropped as much as advertised
  8. 20-24” is your average. You’re underselling your climo.
  9. Omg need that dew point drop…
  10. If I knew we were actually going to only be +1C for DJF, I'd be pretty bullish for snow. Perhaps even more so if you can wag that December makes up most of that + anomaly and JF are near normal or even a touch below. But that's all weenie-casting right now.
  11. WPC just issued a meso for heavy rain for central and NE MD with a nearly clean sweep on radar?
  12. Sunday weather looks amazing.
  13. Got screwed overnight and not the good ravensrule sorta way. A few hundredths as the line matrix-d around me. Looks like maybe another cluster about to arrive though?
  14. I wouldn’t fire Alby after this season. Just saying he’s been disappointing.
  15. He’s been very good with pinch hitting. Everything else?
  16. WPC meso about heavy rain and flash flood potential covers the metro areas
  17. I’ll take the happy hour rgem lol that’s also a sentence I hope to post a lot this winter
×
×
  • Create New...