Jump to content

EastonSN+

Members
  • Posts

    9,130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EastonSN+

  1. 2 inches difference for such a short distance.
  2. I may be incorrect however I feel like whenever we torch in March we have a horrific cold and rainy April (well more than usual).
  3. Hopefully we can squeeze in one more historic blizzard before the pattern flips. Unfortunately looks like we hit phase 8 by mid to late March just in time to ruin spring.
  4. As FYI that 16 for Easton was my measurement / submission.
  5. I measured when I woke up approx. 630am then approx every couple hours. How much did you get?
  6. Lol I measured 16 as well and I know EXACTLY how you feel. During NEMO I lived in Norwalk and was disappointed i missed the 30 to 40 inches east of me (ironically where I live now). I measured a pedestrian 22 inches. Now I had 16 and even Bridgeport reported 20. Only 1996 (27) and 2006 (20.5) was I on par with the top measurements.
  7. 16 here. Amazing that Bridgeport had 20 i am well short of that in Easton.
  8. @40/70 Benchmark are we getting a reversal?
  9. @Sey-Mour Snow @The 4 Seasons On NWS site as of 7 am. 14 inches Norwalk 16 inches Bridgeport
  10. Solid moderate snow. As of 7 am Bridgeport was reporting 16 inches and Norwalk 14.
  11. Snow picking up in intensity again in Easton.
  12. Thanks. Terrible we would hit 8 late in March which would raise the chances for another miserable April.
×
×
  • Create New...