12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Observations Christmas Day Storm and Beyond

phil882

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavy snow in Blairsville, at least a 1/2 and it is coming down hard! Temp still at 31.:drunk:will be later prior to the senior citizen snowball fight!

Nice. You guys are lucky because I'm going to have to wait another several hours at least with the way the precip is aligned ne to sw. It's going to be painful having to sit here and watching the temp slowly creep up while you guys have flakes flying.

The nam was especially warm here today, showing temps getting into the mid 40s, same with atlanta, but it looks like it was too slow getting the clouds/moisture in here. It looks impossible for that to verify in in the western half based on the radar and pretty unlikely further east as well. At the least there will be a thick cloud cover it looks like and highs probably will only manage the mid to upper 30s from north to south. Hopefully anyway because the nam had it getting so warm that it wouldn't change over till this evening here.

Currently 34 over 26

Nice. You guys are lucky because I'm going to have to wait another several hours at least with the way the precip is aligned ne to sw. It's going to be painful having to sit here and watching the temp slowly creep up while you guys have flakes flying.

The nam was especially warm here today, showing temps getting into the mid 40s, same with atlanta, but it looks like it was too slow getting the clouds/moisture in here. It looks impossible for that to verify in in the western half based on the radar and pretty unlikely further east as well. At the least there will be a thick cloud cover it looks like and highs probably will only manage the mid to upper 30s from north to south. Hopefully anyway because the nam had it getting so warm that it wouldn't change over till this evening here.

Currently 34 over 26

Yeah... This isn't looking good. The band of heavy stuff is literally 5 miles north of me.:gun_bandana:

1.5 inches(and I'm actually using a snow board :)) For Phil, roads are completely snow covered on the side rds. I didn't go on 26, but Smoky Park is getting snow covered as is Patton Ave. Leicester Hwy snow covered starting about George's Deli.

Looks like I will have a fun drive to asheville later today.

Currently 34 over 26

Man, you know that is true! Sitting waiting for an hour or so more looking at temps trying to will them down, lol. I'm still at 33, but it has gone up a degree in the last few minutes. Tony

Archived