Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 18-19 Potential Winter Storm

Hoosier

ill take the 12z GEM, please!

Second that. Euro still way north. It has the Monday storm very weak/less phased, and doesn't bring down as much cold air, thus a further north track with this one. GGEM has been on a roll lately so its good to see the storm is still there. Sensitive forecast with the Monday storm so we'll have to wait and see how that plays out before we can zero in on this one..

Second that. Euro still way north. It has the Monday storm very weak/ess phased, and doesn't bring down as much cold air, thus a further north track with this one. GGEM has been on a roll lately so its good to see the storm is still there. Sensitive forecast with the Monday storm so we'll have to wait and see how that plays out before we can zero in on this one..

You bring up an interesting point.  I'm not sure how much impact the first storm will have on this one.  For instance, some of the GEFS members that are amped with the first storm are pretty far north for this one.

I'll say the same thing I did with the last storm, I see a cold rain in my future. My last prediction worked out well with over 1/2" of rain.

Of course it was followed by 6.7" of snow lol.

I tend to agree with your expectations for cold rain.

The warm air surging northward with this thing will be no joke, and the airmass ahead of it won't be all that cold. If the SE ridge doesn't decide to flex its muscles after going into a hiatus, we may still do OK.

LSE to GRB storm. DLL gets a good amount. More or less rain this far south. Bo does well too.

Sharp cut off from MKG to MBS.

Wagons north!

GFS moved everything about 300 miles north east... 

Another storm to not even care about until the snow is falling...  these models are about worthless with snowfall totals.

Morning afd from DVN actually mentioned severe weather as a possibility if the track is far enough north.  I'm not seeing it though as moisture/instability look terrible.

Sure if you eliminate that first system that will take all the moisture with it. If the 15-18th storm was gone then there would be a potential, but with it there the potential is non existent.

Archived