joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was playing in the fish tank with a net trying to catch some fish...tried getting the algae eater but he/she is too fat and fast...got the other fish tho once they got tired

:blink:

Are you attempting to be the next James Joyce?  I appreciate your weather posts, and I'll even defend your right to expound your crazy sky health theories (it's at least weather-related, though I'm not a believer in the least), but what's with this stream of consciousness drivel lately?  This isn't twitter.

Are you attempting to be the next James Joyce?  I appreciate your weather posts, and I'll even defend your right to expound your crazy sky health theories (it's at least weather-related, though I'm not a believer in the least), but what's with this stream of consciousness drivel lately?  This isn't twitter.

I just don't have anything meaningful to say in the main discussion thread. :/

He has a shtick and he is gonna yuck it up. Next year he is WOTY for sure. 

Archived