Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe Threat 5/27-5/28 and heavy rain threat 5/30-6/1

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must've been significant here, power is out and everything is soggy. I hate when the best option for dinner after a long day of work and a rotten commute home is beer and ice cream. I figure better to eat the ice cream than let it melt...

Power has been intermittently on and off at my apartment complex after this morning's thunderstorm here. Walking into my apartment with no A/C most of the day was like walking into a sauna. My apartment was near the worst of it-apparently there was marble sized hail and decent wind around. The grounds are like a mushy swamp from all the rain-there was 1 to over 2" of rain under the storm. My office is a couple of miles away where I was largely side-swiped but still decent rain for a while, since the storm largely pulsed over one area on an old outflow boundary from last night. 

looks like another under performer for many areas...radar shows the stuff in the LHV already falling apart

I always form conclusions about thunderstorm activity in the early afternoon, because I'm also a moron.

Archived