Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA Late January thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSUHazleton. Jesus Christ! The Euro is NOT WAY EAST. Every freaking model in the past three days you've said it is WAY EAST. The precip gradient on the western side of the Euro is sharper, it is maybe! 30 miles east of its 0z run.

Mixing issues pretty much everywhere except right on the border it would seem with those temps. But the Euro has been a bit warmer all winter with temps, so maybe / hopefully that'll continue.

PSUHazleton. Jesus Christ! The Euro is NOT WAY EAST. Every freaking model in the past three days you've said it is WAY EAST. The precip gradient on the western side of the Euro is sharper, it is maybe! 30 miles east of its 0z run.

Mixing issues pretty much everywhere except right on the border it would seem with those temps. But the Euro has been a bit warmer all winter with temps, so maybe / hopefully that'll continue.

I love you. wub.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, with the SLP, it is not "way" east as I originally thought, but east enough so that we are sweating the cutoff once more.

I love you, too.

Deformation clearly has shifted East. Those NW of I81 looking to get robbed. Meso bands were swinging through Adams,Franklin,Cumberland,Perry,Juniata,Mifflin,Huntingdon,Synder,Dauphin,Union, ect are now swinging through Adams,York, Lancaster, lower Lebanon, Berks, Schykill, Leigh Carbon ect.

Yes, that is my point in the end.

Deformation clearly has shifted East. Those NW of I81 looking to get robbed. Meso bands were swinging through Adams,Franklin,Cumberland,Perry,Juniata,Mifflin,Huntingdon,Synder,Dauphin,Union, ect are now swinging through Adams,York, Lancaster, lower Lebanon, Berks, Schykill, Leigh Carbon ect.

I know were getting closer to the event, but jeez, it seems like every run this thing goes east, then comes back west, wash rinse repeat..

MDT .68

LNS .98 with some changeover

SEG .25

AVP .31

UNV .15

AOO .26

JST .23

FIG .09

HGR .7

Thank you. How much of MDT's is actual snow, though? Do you have any way of telling? That's a mighty tight gradient from Lancaster to Harrisburg, that's about 25 miles and .3". Good luck calling snow totals on this one.

Archived