Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Late January thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will still likely correct west and stronger tomorrow. Now that the energy has started to consolidate, the trend should continue.

I agree, the likely real world result of this run is a nice consolidated (single) strong low that is tucked in with a buttkicking ccb that has a gradient somewhere around somerset. the placement of surface features and precip shield is still funky, but will probably not change in any horrible way for many of us

edit: somerset might be too west, but we'll see

I agree, the likely real world result of this run is a nice consolidated (single) strong low that is tucked in with a buttkicking ccb that has a gradient somewhere around somerset. the placement of surface features and precip shield is still funky, but will probably not change in any horrible way for many of us

edit: somerset might be too west, but we'll see

I am thinking anything west of Bedford is out and Bedford maybe pushing it..

I just have to say about this storm is that the nam is having issues still, also the track is too far east for this kind of set up, and it's southeast bias, just looking at everything now

Southwest PA, Central PA, and Northeast PA will get a huge hit

Philly Area will likely get a mix of ice/snow/sleet/rain and Northwest PA gets nothing, other than a few clouds

I am thinking anything west of Bedford is out and Bedford maybe pushing it..

I would say west and north of UNV are pretty much looking at a non event at this point. But the Laurels east have a shot at several inches, with many inches east of McConnellsburg.

Archived