Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Central PA Late January thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also i just took woke my son (he has been waiting for this)

to do the bubbles and boiling water in the -6 temps.

he enjoyed it (esp. the frozen bubbles) for the first 5 mins. untill we couldnt feel our fingers.

alot of schools are having delays tomorrow because of the temps.

http://wearecentralp...eather/closings

I was jealous when those delays started coming in. Growing up north of Scranton, we almost never had delays because of cold weather. We were closed for cold once -- because we got to -16 that night.

I was jealous when those delays started coming in. Growing up north of Scranton, we almost never had delays because of cold weather. We were closed for cold once -- because we got to -16 that night.

no delay for clearfield yet but they seem to be one of the last to report.

curwensville is on a delay so id assume clearfield will follow suite in the morning.

temp - 7

i see your back on MAG.

you went to the game?

how was it?

still have your fingers and toes?

It was such a great game and atmosphere, got some great pics and a lil video here and there. It was def a very cold game, but the adreneline kept me mostly warm except for some occasionally cold hands.

It was such a great game and atmosphere, got some great pics and a lil video here and there. It was def a very cold game, but the adreneline kept me mostly warm except for some occasionally cold hands.

well if you put them (pics / video ) online...let me know.

would like to see them.

will be a tough game vs green bay.

I can def say that it wasn't nearly as cold there at that point in the evening than it is right now. Just took the handheld outside and managed around a -5ºF. Was trying to see if i could muster up a dewpoint, it started at like -17 and went up to -13.. but then it was gettin to the point where the cold was starting to slow the function of the handheld. Crazy cold.

well if you put them (pics / video ) online...let me know.

would like to see them.

will be a tough game vs green bay.

When i throw em on my facebook later today and can drag em off the album where they won't be like 5mb pictures I'll share a few in here with you guys. And yea I'm thinking it could be a barn burner like the GB/Pitt meeting last season. Superbowl wise I love the matchup.

Archived