Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao::wub: :wub:

I have never witnessed a low down to 980 affect our area of even the ohio valley so I dont know where we would want this to track. usually we want a low near clevelandor erie or buffalo. I would assume a low through central PA would throw snow all the way back into michigan with the best snows in central ohio.

Keeps looking better and better.

'looking' being the key word. It's all eyecandy at this range. Don't know if you recall, about 3 winters ago all the models suddenly came together on the solution of an apps bomb. It was 120 hrs out and the aggreement was spooky. 24 hrs later EVERY model lost it and turned it into a coastal. In the end it was a non-event suppressed system...lol

Show me these solutions by the end of the weekend and that's a diff story...until then, enjoy the maps. :snowman:

'looking' being the key word. It's all eyecandy at this range. Don't know if you recall, about 3 winters ago all the models suddenly came together on the solution of an apps bomb. It was 120 hrs out and the aggreement was spooky. 24 hrs later EVERY model lost it and turned it into a coastal. In the end it was a non-event suppressed system...lol

Show me these solutions by the end of the weekend and that's a diff story...until then, enjoy the maps. :snowman:

Yea and 3 years ago models came together and gave us March 08 too. ;)

Very true.

Archived