Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you feel about counting on JMA and GGEM vs the others as our only hope? :lmao:

people joke about the jma, and rightfully so, but it does perform well at times. I believe it was the first one to bring back the boxing day storm. More importantly it biases eastcoast lows so to see it go west holds some weight.

people joke about the jma, and rightfully so, but it does perform well at times. I believe it was the first one to bring back the boxing day storm. More importantly it biases eastcoast lows so to see it go west holds some weight.

I agree. I just wonder why the Euro all the sudden goes way East. Is it finally picking up on something that maybe the others haven't yet or is this just a bogus run?

i'm not picking on you, but here's where i don't get the logic. The gfs just flipped dramatically at 12z. The euro also took as much of a shift east as the ggem went west. That being said, why does the gfs and euro get more cred now?

because they are in agreement.

tough act to beat IMO. ....december 15/07 comes to mind.

very surpised the euro flipped like that. i thought for sure the GFS was still going to be doing some serious correcting.

because they are in agreement.

tough act to beat IMO. ....december 15/07 comes to mind.

very surpised the euro flipped like that. i thought for sure the GFS was still going to be doing some serious correcting.

well we'll see...will be interesting if nothing else to see what models verify. I know you guys think im basing this on weenieism, (well maybe 20%), but actually i'm holding to the dead horse i've been beating for the last 4 days. Put a trough that deep in the miss valley with a nao heading positive and no block and we'll let the rest work itself out

:scooter:

Archived