Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet you were thinking what i was when you saw it close off out this way. :lol::axe:

Not gonna complain though with that. Better then nocraps.

At 108 I counted 4 s/ws, including the primary one, that might affect how this storm develops. Too many details for the models to handle with much accuracy this far out...BUT...considering the way this season's gone, I'd put my money on the solution that keeps the big storm away from us.

At 108 I counted 4 s/ws, including the primary one, that might affect how this storm develops. Too many details for the models to handle with much accuracy this far out...BUT...considering the way this season's gone, I'd put my money on the solution that keeps the big storm away from us.

i thought you werent getting involved in the finer details just yet :whistle:

972 N of KALB at 144. Inland runner. Best stuff is probably just east of buckeye and I but it'd be close. Maybe for the first time this winter the EURO will come in with good news.

that's what i was thinking.....man, this is thread the needle with such a powerful storm. phases even a tad sooner and it could end up burying Harry.

972 N of KALB at 144. Inland runner. Best stuff is probably just east of buckeye and I but it'd be close. Maybe for the first time this winter the EURO will come in with good news.

some of the bagginess in the contours suggests there might be a reflection further west....but hard to tell without the 132

Like I said...c'mon Euro. You know what is coming though.........it will do the opposite just when we need it to stick to its guns!!!!!:gun_bandana:

Archived