Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Utica, Ny lOL watch.. My aunties house, if we cant get a storm here, ill travel to where the storm is LMFAO

If I wasnt married and had children I would follow snowstorms all winter long! :lol: seriously I would :pepsi: Id be like a dead head that follows storms instead of concerts :axe:

The only reason it bombs is the Gulf Stream/GOM. I don't think it is possible to come W under this height field configuration and projected thermal fields.

that scenario i agree. THAT scenario. But i still feel this eventually will play out as wet in the big cities and a snowstorm further west. Just a hunch. How west? who knows,

Phasing with no block ftw

Pretty tough to motivate myself to get interested in this "threat". Looks like a needle in the haystack, thread the needle, whatever else the fudge you wanna call it low probability occurence. Keep the clippers and LES scraps coming and I'll eke out an average snowfall winter.

a lot wacky things and players on the field in the upper levels for sure. But to me, that's what makes this kind of interesting. We probably won't know what's going to happen until 72 hrs or less. That alone should keep your interest.

Buck up dammit :weight_lift:

a lot wacky things and players on the field in the upper levels for sure. But to me, that's what makes this kind of interesting. We probably won't know what's going to happen until 72 hrs or less. That alone should keep your interest.

Buck up dammit :weight_lift:

It'll have to really be clear and convincing that this is a legit threat before I start to pay closer attention. I think I'm suffering from mid-winter exhaustion tracking these smaller (but frequent) type events. Just don't have the energy to dissect meteorologically threats that probably have a <5% chance of verifying.

Doesn't mean I won't read though, so keep the discussion coming. :)

It'll have to really be clear and convincing that this is a legit threat before I start to pay closer attention. I think I'm suffering from mid-winter exhaustion tracking these smaller (but frequent) type events. Just don't have the energy to dissect meteorologically threats that probably have a <5% chance of verifying.

Doesn't mean I won't read though, so keep the discussion coming. :)

well admittedly i still have my fresh 4" glow :) I don't know, (i hate saying it), but i have a good feeling about next week. :unsure:

Archived