joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 11-12 Snowstorm Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Earthlight could be in a relative jackpot for NJ..lol. Never underestimate mid level frontogenesis. That stuff could give the second jackpot to western areas perhaps,...as it moves north.

UNREAL.

He is going to bear 1995-96.......30.4", now another 18"......snowmageddon for Earthlight.

Yeah Earthlight could be in a relative jackpot for NJ..lol. Never underestimate mid level frontogenesis. That stuff could give the second jackpot to western areas perhaps,...as it moves north.

Great deal of 850-700mb frotogenesis going on across NJ...should only get better as this system works this way!

857f_sf.gif?1294812009093

Yeah I'm snowing pretty hard here but it's not sticking much. This could be my second blizzard and winter storm warning that ends UGLY. If I wake up and there is 4" of snow on the ground right here I'll be happy, but I'm thinking that's going to be tough to pull off at 34-35 degrees.

temp just nudged down to 34. My shot down here comes with the precip bomb in about 2-3 hours coming up from south of LI e of NJ with the low. That may be able to deliver the goods down here.

Its accumulating a mile or two to my west, it's just tough early season without a big high and easterly winds.

Yeah I'm snowing pretty hard here but it's not sticking much. This could be my second blizzard and winter storm warning that ends UGLY. If I wake up and there is 4" of snow on the ground right here I'll be happy, but I'm thinking that's going to be tough to pull off at 34-35 degrees.

I hear ya! I netted 1.5" with the last winter storm warning:(

Already nearing an inch of thick wet snow. about 0.8" to be exact. the flakes are GIGANTIC.

Archived