Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Thread Continued

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to love watching WJAC and WTAJ with Murgo, Martin, Tender, Burton, and WTAJ had an older gentlemen who always had his hands in his pockets, but was great and a huge snow weenie. :thumbsup:

MAN I miss those guys,, Burton was also a huge snow lover. Murgo was to me up there with Kudzma and DeNardo out of Pittsburgh. All those guys were great.

Snowing here - it is so fine I can't see the actual flakes but sidewalks begging to cover up.

Its goin pretty good here currently, haven't made an official measurement yet but i'd say prolly about 0.75-1" on the ground. It def has been fine snow so far, in the lights it kind of looks like when you have snow blowing off your roof except in this case its falling out of the sky.

Its goin pretty good here currently, haven't made an official measurement yet but i'd say prolly about 0.75-1" on the ground. It def has been fine snow so far, in the lights it kind of looks like when you have snow blowing off your roof except in this case its falling out of the sky.

How does that affecting things as far as accumulation? Same here btw

Hm, CTP bumped up our totals from 2-4 to 3-5 sometime in the past hour and a half. As I look out the window and see no snow and read the forecast that says it'll be over by 4 a.m., we better start getting some snowbands on that radar headed this way fairly soon! haha

Lol, I just saw that. I thought it was comical.

Archived