• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 9-10 Winter Storm Obs Thread

MotoWeatherman

Congrats to MS,AL,GA,TN,SC...but especially SC/GA...most of the GA members on here are great posters and really add some great stuff to the disco so here is the thank you from us in NC and mother nature. Enjoy your snow!:snowman:

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowing again. Temp creeping colder, but at 28.5 it's slow going. The glow outside is amazing, you don't need streetlights it's so bright. Radar shows precip filling in before it hits the city. I can go to sleep a happy man. If I'm actually able to go to sleep is an entirely different subject. Good luck to my TN/SC/NC brothers and sisters!

Seemed like I watched the radar returns forever before the snow started to hit the ground....but when it did, wow! 4-5 inches already in Rome with steady heavy snow falling. Went outside for a bit and our footsteps were covered again quickly. My 8 and 10 year old have never seen snow like this. I'm not sure who is the most excited! Enjoy your snow everyone! :snowman:

Nothing here yet just west of Greenville. I noticed the pretty yellow to my southwest is going away though. :gun_bandana:

just wait...when it hits you have no idea how hard it is snowing. i cant even describe it, sort of like someone is emptying a bucket of snow. already 1.1" - everythings is completely covered. its coming down in waves

just wait...when it hits you have no idea how hard it is snowing. i cant even describe it, sort of like someone is emptying a bucket of snow. already 1.1" - everythings is completely covered. its coming down in waves

I see how it piled up so fast down south and west of here now. Unbelievable rates and ratios!:sled:

Archived