12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Midwest Thanksgiving Storm...

Powerball

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found all my friends again!!!! Hello all!!!!

Kinda interesting for next week to be certain can't wait to see this evolve, should be a storm somewhere looking at the cold breaking off and coming down as well as some energy there. Just a matter of one big chunk moving out or a strung out series of lows providing a lot of light snows over a wide area.

Kinda interesting for next week to be certain can't wait to see this evolve, should be a storm somewhere looking at the cold breaking off and coming down as well as some energy there. Just a matter of one big chunk moving out or a strung out series of lows providing a lot of light snows over a wide area.

Aleking massive met loss prediction fail.

Welcome to the new house!

Welcome. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yay you are here :).

Welcome back. You're just in time to help track what may be the first widespread major snowstorm. Or, if you believe the latest op GFS, the first major cold front lol.:guitar:

Wouldn't hold my breath Friv. That's a mountain of heights out ahead of the trough. I'd guess it's as far, if not further west than its 12z run.

Well the low on the 132 hr was on the KS/OK border about 100 miles west of MO/AR border.

at 144 the low is in West Central Arkandas at 103 mb..give the amount of energy still rounding the back of the trough..possible some more ESE movement would happen before the trough tilts and it bombs and moves NE, NNE.

That last chunk back in Arizona is still digging/deepen the base of the trough...

I am willing to bet on this run the low misses Mizzouri and then goes north in SE IL/W IN or maybe even later then that.

Well the low on the 132 hr was on the KS/OK border about 100 miles west of MO/AR border.

at 144 the low is in West Central Arkandas at 103 mb..give the amount of energy still rounding the back of the trough..possible some more ESE movement would happen before the trough tilts and it bombs and moves NE, NNE.

That last chunk back in Arizona is still digging/deepen the base of the trough...

I am willing to bet on this run the low misses Mizzouri and then goes north in SE IL/W IN or maybe even later then that.

That isn't good for me.

hde_50.gif

Hell of a lot faster. Has the low over London, ON at 168. 12z GGEM at 180 had the low over EVV.

This dual low thing is a bit interesting because the Euro was trying to do the same thing at 168 hr, but I'm not convinced that feature is going to be anything more than an inverted trough in the end.

And there's the inverted trough. Good to see the GEM coming around to that solution now, instead of that ridiculous looking double low.

Archived