amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
PHL 1/7-1/8 Regional Discussion and Obs

Rib

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most schools here are closed for less than an inch of snow. Not sure I've ever seen that happen before.

The LV schools have some of the weakest-kneed administrators in the country.

I get delays on a day like today so you can get the rush hour traffic in without having buses f up the roads. You don't need to close schools for a couple of inches of snow.

well over an inch here in drexel hill so far, still coming down lightly prob around 1-1.5 mile vis

Wow i have 2.1 inches here, measure on the deck and also the level rails on the fence on my deck. And still coming down pretty good. Might be at the end 2.25 inches or maybe a tad more. These measurements were taken in multiple locations.

Well, totally off from work now. The hill into the pit where I get the coal is about a 15% grade, and the boss doesn't want to risk going into a skid on the decent or not being able to get back out if I do get in safely. Oh well, I guess I'll go get my paycheck and take some photos while I'm out.

Wow i have 2.1 inches here, measure on the deck and also the level rails on the fence on my deck. And still coming down pretty good. Might be at the end 2.25 inches or maybe a tad more. These measurements were taken in multiple locations.

its probably close to that to, i haven't gone out yet. I just said over an inch because i know for certain its deff that.

its probably close to that to, i haven't gone out yet. I just said over an inch because i know for certain its deff that.

Ah ok, yeah and its still coming down at a half decent clip. but has slowed a bit. Radar really showed my area getting a bit more pounded then northern delco. This one was surely a major bonus.

Hey now we know why Lee reported such high totals during last winter :whistle:

Archived