Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,032
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026


Rjay
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, MANDA said:

Mist and drizzle ended here about an hour ago.  Three day event total: 1.55".  Happy to have missed out on the bigger totals as well!

M.T.D.: 5.46".  Y.T.D.: 46.63".  Making a run at 50"+ year.

with 3 months to go, 60+ is not out of the question if we remain in this very wet pattern

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, STORMANLI said:

5.61" 5pm

9am Larkfield Rd south of Jericho Tpke Northbound where it becomes 2 lanes down to 1 in flooding.

And in the shopping center on the southeast corner multiple spots flooded with a delivery truck perpendicular from

Instant

Hydration

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TriPol said:

If you live on Long Island or the Jersey Shore, you'll remember this storm for the rest of your life.

Where I am personally, notable but I’ve seen a lot worse. Some of the shore areas did flood pretty heavily due to the piled up water over a few high tides. Overall I’d say it was about as expected. The wet ground contributed to more trees down and power outages. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jm1220 said:

Where I am personally, notable but I’ve seen a lot worse. Some of the shore areas did flood pretty heavily due to the piled up water over a few high tides. Overall I’d say it was about as expected. 

Expected when? And by whom? As late as Wednesday, the NWS was calling this a nuisance storm. The GFS had this bombing out and hitting Maine. It wasn't until late thursday/early Friday that the idea of this hitting the NJ coast came.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...