• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central Pa. Spring 2024

Looks like things are winding down for the night. What an unbelievable outbreak this has been. After what has felt like a month of busts, the elements got together for one of the more memorable outbreaks in recent memory.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Looks like things are winding down for the night. What an unbelievable outbreak this has been. After what has felt like a month of busts, the elements got together for one of the more memorable outbreaks in recent memory.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

Wow! People here waited too long to pull over and ended up way too close to the tornado. Tornado could have easily gotten them with just a slight movement. No amount of likes from a later video on the internet erases the fact that tornadoes are never your friends. Thanks for sharing but I hope these people learned their lesson.

3 hours ago, CoralRed said:

Wow! People here waited too long to pull over and ended up way too close to the tornado. Tornado could have easily gotten them with just a slight movement. No amount of likes from a later video on the internet erases the fact that tornadoes are never your friends. Thanks for sharing but I hope these people learned their lesson.

There was a break in the highway right next to them where they could turn around.  Me thinks the camera was the important event for them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Caught this horizontal, across the sky lightning bolt last night in front of my house after surprise storms hit the northern and western parts of the Phoenix metro area.

439979648_10232410939877345_7221296205896288241_n.jpg

Great shot! 

In Williamsport we have been pretty quiet on the lightening and thunder since last year but it is getting to be that time of year again. 

9 minutes ago, canderson said:

Going to be a long day for Oklahoma*. Convection at 9 am is a bad omen. 

* to be fair every day of the year is a long day in Oklahoma because it sucks

We Don"t even get to joke with your anymore, you answer your own own punchlines. 46 and moderate rain in Chambersburg. Lots of ruined yard sales over here today.

• Haha 1

We Don"t even get to joke with your anymore, you answer your own own punchlines. 46 and moderate rain in Chambersburg. Lots of ruined yard sales over here today.
Raw east wind all day kinda of weather

43 minutes ago, canderson said:

Going to be a long day for Oklahoma*. Convection at 9 am is a bad omen. 

* to be fair every day of the year is a long day in Oklahoma because it sucks

Before moving to Cypress TX our oldest son lived outside of OKC for nearly a year. He wants to move back. He loved it there.

Today will make it 8 of the last 10 days featuring below normal temperatures. That ends tomorrow as temps soar into the high 70's and then 80's on both Monday and Tuesday! A slight shot at some showers today but a better chance on Tuesday. Temps should remain above normal in the mid 70's for much of the upcoming week.
Chester County Records for today: High 95 degrees at Sadsburyville (1915) / Low 26 degrees at Coatesville (1926) / Rain 2.45" at East Nantmeal (2007)
image.png.d47d3a2cd23e5f541e4a7db8ba17eb96.png
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Before moving to Cypress TX our oldest son lived outside of OKC for nearly a year. He wants to move back. He loved it there.

No offense but I’d probably commit him to an insane asylum! :)

(to be fair Cypress can be devoid of any personality  but I saw Radiohead at the pavilion in 1997 and it changed my life so ya know lol)