• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central Pa. Spring 2024

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well my 1" was an estimate. Did not check home yet.  But at least .75 here in cburg.  Has been raining for 7hours now.

Wundermap says I overestimated some up in C-Burg with some of the higher totals being closer to 1/2" and some under that.  Officially .36 here in Rou.   Great soaker for the grass.  Mow 2 in the shoot for tomorrow. 

Who

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That screenshot FHS posted is from Ryan Hall. And I misread. That tally is for the weekend, and not just today. He raised over $98,000 yesterday for relief efforts.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, canderson said:

No offense but I’d probably commit him to an insane asylum! :)

(to be fair Cypress can be devoid of any personality  but I saw Radiohead at the pavilion in 1997 and it changed my life so ya know lol)

They say once you have had an Arbuckle Fried Pie,  you cannot find anything to replace it. 

Just looked at weather map for first time since this afternoon. Wasn't expecting that very long stretch of watches and warnings to still be up in the Midwest at 10:30.

It has seemed that the furnace has gone on constantly all day. I guess I am surprised to hear it since we are going to hit 80 tomorrow. As others have said, it seems strange to go from 50s to 80s.

Screenshot_2024-04-27-22-23-10-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 1

51 this Am....near 85 today?   MDT drove their monthly AN departure all the way down to a single degree as of this Am.  2 days left to push it up some.  MDT has already hit 51 or 52 this AM so today will not be as AN as the high may indicate though still solidly above it. 

Red Sox wilted all that Ivy.  

53 minutes ago, canderson said:

53 at 8:40. If it jumps to 84 as predicted that’ll be a fast spike. 

We wedgey for now. Harrisonburg, VA at 70 now with mid-upper 60's into north central VA. It’s coming. 

https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?obs=true&center=39.4473115,-79.941553&density=1&zoom=7&basemap=OpenStreetMap&boundaries=true,false&obs_popup=true

• Like 1

We have a chance to hit 80 degrees here in East Nantmeal for the first time since last September 9th. If not today for sure tomorrow. Mostly sunny both today and tomorrow before shower chances increase by Tuesday PM. Slightly cooler but still above normal temps will close out the work week.
Chester County Records for today: High 92 degrees in Phoenixville (1915) / Low 26 degrees at Coatesville (1946) / Rain 2.00" at Devault (1952)
image.png.933ba763190ec4cfdb4066005fd68071.png