Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
VA/WVA/MD/DC CHRISTMAS 2010 OBS THREAD

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter Storm Warnings to come out within the hour for all counties in MD bordering the bay. Mont, Fred, Washington Winter Weather advisory. But those three may be upgraded later to a warning.

What about DC/ Arlington/Alexandria and Fairfax?

Nice @ the band coming up from the SW...

fcx.gif

My deck is actually starting to turn white already. The snow is really really fine but coming down at a good clip now so I think we'll be OK out here. 3" sounds reasonable. Enjoy your rainstorm Jake. Look at all that green heading to RIC. LOL.

My deck is actually starting to turn white already. The snow is really really fine but coming down at a good clip now so I think we'll be OK out here. 3" sounds reasonable. Enjoy your rainstorm Jake. Look at all that green heading to RIC. LOL.

DT is reporting snow in Chester, and the airport is reporting snow as well, so :P

NYC-BOS will win this one, we won three over them last year-- I can take the loss. Still, I'm hoping for an advanced bomb not currently predicted by models to bring us in on the goods. Or even a 2/12/2006 situation where the deformation band stretches down to our CWA even after it passes our latitude.

NYC-BOS will win this one, we won three over them last year-- I can take the loss. Still, I'm hoping for an advanced bomb not currently predicted by models to bring us in on the goods. Or even a 2/12/2006 situation where the deformation band stretches down to our CWA even after it passes our latitude.

that scenario would be the 15z SREF's

Archived