Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

11 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

It's sunny and 50°F at 9:32 AM. Winter can go f itself. Let's play ball!

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I think I fully made the transition yesterday. I turned on the AC last evening - it's time to move on, for me at least. I will never begrudge others who continue to invest in wintry weather, we certainly could still experience some of that. I'm not cancelling, but I'm ready for baseball. 24 days until Opening Day. And I'm ready. 

• Like 3

i have to get through college wrestling, then its play ball 
You can watch the Big Tens and the NCAAs from the pool. If the water is warm enough, it's basically the same thing as being in a crowded gym for a tournament, either way.

My stepson wrestled in a tournament out in Clarion back in December and I lost eight pounds that day just sitting in the gym with the occasional walk to the piss box and water trough. Now imagine the comfort of watching from the swimmin hole.

• Like 1

Preach!  Don't forget PIAA states this weekend in Hershey too.  MJS will be in the building.
Nobody is going to recognize your title after beating toddlers.

On the other hand, any toddler that picks up a win over you is going to get pounded with recruiting calls.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I went many years, sectionals, districts and states. i had been watching the state finals on PCN. However i think you need to subscribe to flo to watch, correct?

Yeah PCN lost the rights to Flo a few years back and it ruffled quite a few feathers.  A shame that it's no longer available for free public viewing.

Flowrestling is the Antichrist. Even at tournaments you're forced to be reliant on that damned app just to know what is happening and where, as the tournament bracket has been relegated to the Janitor's closet where he's usually spending his time jacking off just so he has something to clean in ten minutes.

• Like 2