Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Great post from @psuhoffman that I wanted to share here:

“I don’t know how much it will juice up but I think for places where the surface temps are below freezing the kuchera is under doing the ratios. The DGZ is plenty cold and saturated. Good lift. That matters more. Yea the surface temps might cut it down from 18-1 to 15-1 but somewhere that gets a combo of both cold enough and best lift will get ~15-1 to 18-1 with .3-.45 qpf that’s my 4-8” max band call right there. Where exactly that ends up is hard to say.  But it’s likely near the northern periphery of the higher qpf zone.”

• Like 2

And hotel sex is always fun.  

Interesting. I always just ass/u/me'd that the 'c' was your first initial, but now that I know your name is "John," I am very confused about the 'c.'

I cannot imagine the first occupationists you tuck away into the Super 8s of the world share the same confusion...

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Great post from @psuhoffman that I wanted to share here:

“I don’t know how much it will juice up but I think for places where the surface temps are below freezing the kuchera is under doing the ratios. The DGZ is plenty cold and saturated. Good lift. That matters more. Yea the surface temps might cut it down from 18-1 to 15-1 but somewhere that gets a combo of both cold enough and best lift will get ~15-1 to 18-1 with .3-.45 qpf that’s my 4-8” max band call right there. Where exactly that ends up is hard to say.  But it’s likely near the northern periphery of the higher qpf zone.”

JB mentioned something like this a few days ago.