Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

27 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

look up climategate leaked emails showed they were pushing temps higher then what they were actually hitting for years. it was from leaked emails in 2009 

23 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

How the hell do you get some global conspiracy out of something I did as a weekend project because I found something interesting. I don't get the logic here.

climategate 2009 look it up im not going to link you any info but they were lying about high temps saying they were hire then actually recorded 

30 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Eh, I was more saying that this AM's GFS had it on schedule for the talk of the last few days which was the second week of Jan.    The talk about it getting cold right after Christmas left the building over a week ago. 

I was still reading reports and watching vids of saying cold for new years with a chance a storm just 2 days ago. but with christmas rush and business I wasnt able to look to much up thats why I said pushed back 1-2 weeks cause well just 2 days ago I still saw things saying a cold ending to the year with snow.

2 minutes ago, anotherman said:

This thread has been unreadable for weeks. At least they have meteorologists who are regularly posting with trolls mixed in. Here the trolls are running the place.

I think some of the met's there are weenies at heart and at times derail their thread with overly optimistic views based on the very same models discussed here. But there has been a lot of crap in here as well.   At least most here are not grating types. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, anotherman said:

This thread has been unreadable for weeks. At least they have meteorologists who are regularly posting with trolls mixed in. Here the trolls are running the place.

We’ve been trying to get the trolls to go, but it has been slow progress!

Pittsburgh has improved today, but now other things are “Ruin”ing it…lol!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Go time begins the end of next week & the party is not stopping until March.

Hopefully but that is not what MU said as to how I read it.     But I think our best chances are Jan 6-10ish and onward as well.

MU:

IF a -NAO (Greenland/North Atlantic blocking) regime does persist from mid-January through the end of February or early March, look out! The chances of a big, mid-Atlantic snowstorm or two would increase dramatically! Snow-lovers, your time may finally be drawing near..

• Like 2

A similar drum to what I was beating before but until we can reconcile this area circled above, modeled or possible reality, it is going to literally be tough sledding here.  Above freezing in Wisconsin at 7AM on January 6th.  34 in Northern Wisconsin and 47 in Central Florida.   The Op has been gyrating around with the amount of cold air to our north, similar bad run yesterday at HH though not this bad.   Need temps at least in the single digits and teens in that circle at 7AM ala today's Canadian. 

image.thumb.png.558cc570887e9cce32e99066b72172c1.png

Everyone needs to chill the f out and stop bickering. And you who are trolling are jerks, stop it. 
It might snow in January or it might be 45 and rainy like today. We can’t control it. Don’t let the weather drive you crazy. 
Thank you. I have such fond memories of that 2016 blizzard and lead up to it because of the great, unique personalities in here. You had some hilarious all time posts during that storm and lead up. I miss all that.

52 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Yes, MU is on board!

Speaking of that, I miss @Itstrainingtime , hopefully he says hello soon.

I’m sure @Itstrainingtime is just fine, and is relaxing and enjoying the holidays like most of us, while avoiding this sh$t storm of a thread. No, I cannot verify any of that but I think it’s a safe bet ha. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A similar drum to what I was beating before but until we can reconcile this area circled above, modeled or possible reality, it is going to literally be tough sledding here.  Above freezing in Wisconsin at 7AM on January 6th.  34 in Northern Wisconsin and 47 in Central Florida.   The Op has been gyrating around with the amount of cold air to our north, similar bad run yesterday at HH though not this bad.   Need temps at least in the single digits and teens in that circle at 7AM ala today's Canadian. 

In a couple of weeks you will be excited.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

I don't know if you need to be told this or not, but it's not difficult for conspiracy theorists to make a conspiracy out of anything.

Be careful with that water. It's turning the friggin frogs gay.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

lol the messed up thing is that crack pot was right about the frogs turning gay. chemicals in the habitat when tested did indeed turn frogs gay. but then again i doubt you will look into it just saying it isnt hard to go back into records and change them if you have the power to do so is it?

NWS CTP was off 1" or 66% lower than predicted 24 hours ago. This isn't the first time this year that this has been so. Beyond a vague sense of the weather 3 days from now how in god name are people living and dieing on models 14 days away?

A touch less than .25” of rain today. Way below forecasts. 
This has been a tough tough year for NWS QPF forcast hasn't it? It definitely introduces much much variability into any future snow forecast, good or bad. I feel like the accuracy currently has taken a 20-30 year old retreat in reliability.

I'll be on the Mexican coast from 12/31 to 1/8 so something popping from no where would definitely fit.

• Like 1

Everyone needs to chill the f out and stop bickering. And you who are trolling are jerks, stop it. 
It might snow in January or it might be 45 and rainy like today. We can’t control it. Don’t let the weather drive you crazy. 
Thanks, Maude.

• Like 1

lol the messed up thing is that crack pot was right about the frogs turning gay. chemicals in the habitat when tested did indeed turn frogs gay. but then again i doubt you will look into it just saying it isnt hard to go back into records and change them if you have the power to do so is it?
The fact that anybody spent any time studying the sexuality of frogs just means that everyone has too much time and/or money and should probably clean something.