• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

Many spots across the County reached near or just below freezing this AM (32.0) here in East Nantmeal. Today will continue a stretch of below normal temperature days that will take us through most of the upcoming work week. We should see widespread freezing temps tonight with some spots reaching the mid 20's. We should see a slow warming trend with temps going back above average by next weekend...we may even see some much needed rain by next weekend.
Records for today: High 76 (1912) / Low 15 (1926) / Rain 1.40" (1970) / Snow 2.8" (1968)
image.png.3c3a8f408e2be1846c829968eb53047a.png

Wonder if they hire Elko this offseason. Franklin will be bought out - PSU has to raise money for its stadium refurb and Franklin can’t do that. 
Franklin did bring them kicking and screaming into reality with the facility upgrades and spending more on assistant coaches. They need to go alot further on assistant coaches. He also finally got the virus that was Jay Paterno out of the way

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, 46 here.   44 at MDT

It gets cold here quick on the north side of the mountain. And with a small stream coming from the mountain down the hallow emptying into a larger creek. Now about 3:15 pm the sun is gone at my place. When the sun rises I don't see it till almost 9am. And then it's so low in the sky.

• Like 1