• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Summer 2023

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

I will definitely be mowing this weekend. I lost track of what number mow i was on. Sorry @Bubbler86

Since you failed to keep count of your mows, Isn't that an automatic disqualification from receiving that coveted lawn trophy at the end of the season? Don't worry I'm not in contention either. I failed miserably too.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Since you failed to keep count of your mows, Isn't that an automatic disqualification from receiving that coveted lawn trophy at the end of the season? Don't worry I'm not in contention either. I failed miserably too.

Mike already won this award. He was mowing in late February, in shorts, while the AC was on in his house!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

More rain coming into the Central LSV.  Get your .01 calculators ready!

This was not a normal rain. Was taking stuff to the dumpster and it was raining from every direction. left, right, up down. fucking hell I felt like I moved to Scotland

• Haha 1

Hey y'all! Just stopping by to give you guys an update on my wife and I moving back east. Looks like we'll be back in the Mid-Atlantic the first days of August with my start date at WPC on 8/4. Super excited and can't wait to be back home. Hopefully I can meet many of you in here over the next several years. I'll try my best not to be a stranger :)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Hey y'all! Just stopping by to give you guys an update on my wife and I moving back east. Looks like we'll be back in the Mid-Atlantic the first days of August with my start date at WPC on 8/4. Super excited and can't wait to be back home. Hopefully I can meet many of you in here over the next several years. I'll try my best not to be a stranger :)

Asking for a friend, bring some rain! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

I second Bubbler86's BRING RAIN also dont ya'll bring that y'all here, ya hear?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

I'm hoping for some patented Millville snow maps this winter - and I mean this with sincerity, you are probably one of if not the most accurate forecasters when it comes to snow. I also appreciate the detailed analysis that goes with it...what did you do...learn from Horst or something? :)  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Have you settled on a town?