Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA Summer 2023

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

"The goalies are fighting!"  LOL

And then the TB with him and Esposito.  Mishkin is going Crazy and Esposito looks like he just finished watching Goodfellas. 

The thing about the Bears announcers is they have had great Radio voices.  Radio requires a certain voice (vs. TV.)

Mishkin comes unglued and screams inaudibly for 30 seconds...next you hear Phil say "wow" in a monotone voice. Classic. 

• Haha 1

So tomorrow forcast is 0.10-0.50" and a few lucky areas more, better chance east. I think we have a better chance of seeing an area wide 5" with some areas getting a lot more wirh a tropical system then we do 4 area wide 2"+ rainfalls now through September.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DEP issued a statewide drought watch today and is requesting everyone to conserve as much water as they can.  
Why don't they just have a limit depending on type of property and anything over that is billed at an extreme exporentional rate that goes straight to the DEP. Like if some rich fuck wants to pay $100k a day to keep his lawn green let him.

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Why don't they just have a limit depending on type of property and anything over that is billed at an extreme exporentional rate that goes straight to the DEP. Like if some rich fuck wants to pay $100k a day to keep his lawn green let him.

Doubt they have any mechanism to do that. It’s like Texas businesses on their energy crisis last winter not adhering to restrictions 

Doubt they have any mechanism to do that. It’s like Texas businesses on their energy crisis last winter not adhering to restrictions 
It truly would not be that hard to do based on zoning. If you disagree with your zone you appeal. If Netflix can do what they do, this is childsplay. The issue is the actual balls to do it. It must have strict procedures. I'm always amazed in California if all the green lawns when they were in a drought emergency. If those idiots want to water there lawns make them all pay thousands a gallon.

• Like 1

I would love to put almond farms vs rich people's lawns in a zero sum game in California and make some popcorn