• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Central PA Summer 2023

6 hours ago, canderson said:

Smoke is quite bad today - otherwise a very perfect summer day. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is high level here but making it seem like evening.   Keeping temps in the mid 70's

Did not "seem" bad at all here. Sky was partially blue with a white tint but it did not seem noticeable while working outside this afternoon. Not complaining. :)

High here was 81.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Did not "seem" bad at all here. Sky was partially blue with a white tint but it did not seem noticeable while working outside this afternoon. Not complaining. :)

High here was 81.

Interesting- no blue here at all. Looked overcast all day but with sun still casting shadows. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

So voyager obviously has to make the trek to game 6 to bring the proper juju to bring the cup home.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Haha.  I feel sorry for the Coch fans.  Those first two games made it look like something they were not.  They might win the last 2, hate the Bears having to start a game a1 10PM when that was not something they had to do all year, but the Bears are a team while, to me, Coch Valley is a bunch of players more playing hero ball.  Coch Valley only has 2 goals in the last 6 1/2 periods/2 games and 1/2 period. 

A chilly 50 here this AM. 

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT has been BN 13 of the last 14 days.  Pretty impressive.   They stand at -1.8 for the whole month as of now.  They have been above 80 only 2 times since June 3rd. 

image.png.987b6a3e44fc583b91a1ee88268cb73b.png

Allegiant has had a 30% decrease in departures and arrivals, covering this same period .  

• Haha 2

Haha.  I feel sorry for the Coch fans.  Those first two games made it look like something they were not.  They might win the last 2, hate the Bears having to start a game a1 10PM when that was not something they had to do all year, but the Bears are a team while, to me, Coch Valley is a bunch of players more playing hero ball.  Coch Valley only has 2 goals in the last 6 1/2 periods/2 games and 1/2 period. 

A chilly 50 here this AM. 
Will the bears game be televised or available to stream?

3 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

Will the bears game be televised or available to stream?

All games are on NHL Network and the Washington Sports Network....not sure if 43 will have it or not.  10PM start on Monday.  Were it not for that late start, I would feel pretty confident.    Late nooners, 78 and hazy sun with thin veil of smoke.  Feels pretty warm and grass is starting to crunchy up already. 

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

On one end this keeps it from getting worse. But 1" a week is the minimum we need to just keep up. No hope on closing the drought till we see southeast colors up here. 0eaa60794c2a6955864e5103ca8982e8.jpg

It just keeps the mowing numbers from totally closing down for the season.  Still no growth on grass here.  Mowing may be done for the month.