• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

We’re down in Grapevine,TX for the weekend visiting our son and his fiancé. Grapevine happens to be the Christmas Capital of Texas, while walking down Main Street last night it felt like a cross between an episode of The Great Christmas Light Fight and a Lifetime movie but I digress. It was 61/59, so a bit humid and while walking into a bar I heard a guy tell his wife, who happened to be sitting outside, that she should get her jacket or she might freeze…um wait, wut?  Even the kids are saying it feels like winter is here now, it’s currently 54/43,  told them that they are getting soft. 

• Haha 1

Just to perk up the I84 corridor which includes Sussex County NJ northeast to Worcester MA. Third and last of the strong short wave troughs to pass through the northeast USA between tonight and Wednesday should yield a period of light snow or flurries Tuesday night-Wednesday morning for parts of this area. Amounts very light since all ensembles through Dec 12 have less than an inch for us (I84 corridor). 

Might have a warm frontal flurry Thursday night. 

Ensembles disagree so not worth taking to the bank.  If the Canadian ensembles didnt cyclically continuously offer this, I would not have posted. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I've reached the point where I'd much rather have warm temps if it's not going to be snowy. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be getting a few inches of snow every few days and be consistently cold from ~ 12/20-3/15 but I really don't want to pay to heat the house and deal with the wintry stuff outside anymore if it's not gonna be really wintry.