Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

.26. One last thin line to the west won’t add much if at all

Good morning Rob. CPK accrued .77 within 4 hours ending 07:51. During the past 53 hours the Park has gotten 2.10 inches of rain, 1.88 falling within 3 hours of the 53 hour stretch. 1.26 during hours 1 and 2, .62 within hour 51. A good example of convective precipitation. Stay well, as always.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

You can definitely tell we have moisture back. The mosquitoes have been numerous and annoying lately, even in the daytime hours. 0.54” here in the last 24 hours for QPF.

Violently agree on the mosquitoes, if there isn’t a breeze I’m done for unless of course there’s cigar smoke in the air 

• Like 2

This is kinda weird, I know it rained overnight because everything is wet but none of the local stations show anything.

I had a downpour for about 10 mins around 10pm last night, picked up 0.14”. Nothing on radar near me in New Windsor or the whole northeast for that matter! Strange…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tpalm5 said:

I had a downpour for about 10 mins around 10pm last night, picked up 0.14”. Nothing on radar near me in New Windsor or the whole northeast for that matter! Strange…

We finished grilling and drinking beer around 9,when I let the dogs out around 3am it was soaked and I hadn't put the grill cover on or covered the chairs. Now the chairs are a mess with squashed and soggy berries from the chokecherry tree over them :(

3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

This is kinda weird, I know it rained overnight because everything is wet but none of the local stations show anything.

I heard it pour and checked radar. Very localized pop up shower rolled through. As fast as it developed it collapsed

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Ooh sweet. That spot might give the saranac lake airport a run for its money as the cold spot some nights. 2100’ but in a valley? Yes plz.

• Like 1