• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

I spent this past weekend dicking around with my time machine. It's been down since that time I went back and tried to stop the birth of Christ. I got it running. In fear of being stuck in some shithole timeline like 2016-2020 again, I decided to play it safe and went a week out.

Upon my triumphant return, I am happy to provide you with a weather report from this coming weekend.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

We lost the rgem so not much to show short to midterm.   The race to see if MDT can get to 39.9 through EOD tomorrow is the only show in town right now (and whether CXY hits 60 today). 

I was studying that myself.  I still think we come in third place, as I mentioned last week, but gonna be close.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Just saw the weekly forecast for back home - MU going for Sunny and only 24 on Saturday...followed by rain and 45 on Sunday. Good grief. 

35 here outside of Little Rock with an ice storm moving in over the next few hours. Nice to find some wintry weather down near the Gulf. 

Send pics of winter LOL

• Haha 1

Just saw the weekly forecast for back home - MU going for Sunny and only 24 on Saturday...followed by rain and 45 on Sunday. Good grief. 
35 here outside of Little Rock with an ice storm moving in over the next few hours. Nice to find some wintry weather down near the Gulf. 

If sleet, acceptable.

If freezing rain, it’s just rain.

16 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In the "maybe" column, HRRR throwing some light snow bones this way Wed AM.  @Mount Joy SnowmanI did not think about a midnight high tonight re: the final Jan average temp.  Looked right past it but HRRR and 3K have a temp in the mid 40's at midnight tonight. 

image.png.11a1f8916d27215e1a387d95a1b877f5.png

It will get ya every time ha.  And yes I saw that HRRR depiction and I actually think we'll wake up to a measurable event Wednesday morning.  Thinking somewhere in the .1-.3 range.  Just a strong hunch I have.

• Like 1