Most Online
    Jvinch
    Newest Member
    Jvinch
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

34 minutes ago, canderson said:

73 at 8 o clock. It’s June weather. 

HRRR gets MDT down to 65 which would break the highest Max Min in Nov history if it played out and did not go below by 11:59 tomorrow night.   It is Nov and have to keep the windows closed or the house will get too warm.  And CXY....saved by an off min jump to 80.

image.thumb.png.adb26e3ff48f45be81e6b174b1489935.png

Williamsport Report at 5:21a. It is 69 at the Montoursville Airport. I reopened the closed front porch door and turned down heat to make sure it didn't come on while I was sleep about an hour ago. What weather! 

Looking ahead, it's 40s during day and lower 30s-20s at night starting next Sunday. Not ready for that. Will also have to see completely dark sky an hour earlier tonight to really believe Daylight Savings is gone. But I guess ready or not, the end of summer is really here this time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, paweather said:

Well I let it soak in great run Phillies congrats Dusty and the Astors great series but we needed to take 2 out of 3 at home and didn’t. On to the Sixers :D

71 cloudy summer like yuck!

I'm really down on the Sixers. They keep adding talent but this team will not win a championship. I honestly doubt they make it past the 1st or 2nd round again. Lots of reasons for my thoughts though no one is interested in hearing them. :)

I'm spending much more time watching my Flyers this season. Completely opposite of the 76ers - Flyers have very little talent but are playing hard. Much rather support a team that shows Philly Grit(ty) than the underachieving basketball team.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm really down on the Sixers. They keep adding talent but this team will not win a championship. I honestly doubt they make it past the 1st or 2nd round again. Lots of reasons for my thoughts though no one is interested in hearing them. :)

I'm spending much more time watching my Flyers this season. Completely opposite of the 76ers - Flyers have very little talent but are playing hard. Much rather support a team that shows Philly Grit(ty) than the underachieving basketball team.

Agree 100%! Yes the flyers are surprising but they finally have a quality coach and it is showing right now. Train wreck Sixers are down and out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Agree 100%! Yes the flyers are surprising but they finally have a quality coach and it is showing right now. Train wreck Sixers are down and out. 

Flyers will go as far as Carter Hart takes them. Solid goaltending can make up some of the lack of talent issues. 

• Like 1

Nice surprise at 2:00: Bright and sunny instead of cloudy -- for now, 74, in Williamsport. Calling for rain before 5:00 but only around 50% chance.  Hoping it stays away until later tonight. Record high to break is 77. Record low is 20; it was still 69 around 5:00a and tonight at 11:00p we are still going to be 66. 

What a day!  What a week it's been for November!