• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

Even more westward movement of Nicole on the AM progs.   Less flooding concern and more potential severe if that trend continues.  It will bring even more juicy sub-tropical air up into the valley setting the scene for some potential on the severe front.  Also speeding up and way out of the area before Sunrise Sat. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Even more westward movement of Nicole on the AM progs.   Less flooding concern and more potential severe if that trend continues.  It will bring even more juicy sub-tropical air up into the valley setting the scene for some potential on the severe front.  Also speeding up and way out of the area before Sunrise Sat. 

WPC cut my projected rainfall from 3"+ to 1.5"...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, paweather said:

@Itstrainingtime Flyers could be for real. What a win. Now time for a winter storm next week @Blizzard of 93

They played their best game of the season so far last night. Having said that, the Blues aren't good and I still think this team is grossly undermanned. However, they are fun to watch and the effort is there. And of course in hockey...great goaltending will steal a team that lacks talent some wins. 

Not to mention it's nice to have 16 points already. :)  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@paweather Mammoth Lakes "only" picked up 49" of snow from this latest storm. It was an underperformer by a couple of feet. (it is still snowing lightly, so pretty good chance they get to 50")

Imagine getting a 49" snowstorm that underdelivered? :)  

I can't even call that "fake snow" like I do with lake effect snow.

4 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

I can't even call that "fake snow" like I do with lake effect snow.

Hardly - the first 11" of snow came from over 2" of QPF. Saw mountain reports that they were ecstatic because even though the snowfall totals were less than forecast, the first part of the storm was basically white concrete, which is great for building a solid base out on the hill. (I love how they refer to the 11,000' mountain "the hill".

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@paweather Mammoth Lakes "only" picked up 49" of snow from this latest storm. It was an underperformer by a couple of feet. (it is still snowing lightly, so pretty good chance they get to 50")

Imagine getting a 49" snowstorm that underdelivered? :)  

:D Exactly that is 2 years of winter for us maybe 3! 

MDT still 12 AN for Nov as of today....with the potential for 3 upper 60's/low 70's days to close out the week, they will probably be going into Mid Month (14th/15th)  with a double-digit departure.  From then on it seems likely to get pared down fast...do we have a month where we go from a double digit AN for the first half to BN by the time the month is over? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT still 12 AN for Nov as of today....with the potential for 3 upper 60's/low 70's days to close out the week, they will probably be going into Mid Month (14th/15th)  with a double-digit departure.  From then on it seems likely to get pared down fast...do we have a month where we go from a double digit AN for the first half to BN by the time the month is over? 

Yep I think so model watching but who knows.