• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

Interesting that NWS keeps mentioning the NAM MOS for suggesting temps will only rise 7-9 degrees on a strongly advective S/W wind.  However. the latest NAM OP guidance jumped ship and changed the high at MDT from 66 to 73.  Even with a mostly cloudy day (which is also questionable) I think temps rise 12-15 degrees from their current position.  If we do get quite a bit of sun, then 80's are possible.   Monday keeps looking less and less record setting though.   Euro has in the 40's late next weekend.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Spent $4 on powerball tickets. It’ll be fun to have 5 Doppler radars within ~20 miles of each other around here. @sauss06 @Blizzard of 93 @Itstrainingtime @Anduril

Thanks, i think that if you win that you should invest in cloud seeding so we can enhance precip to avoid dry slots in the Winter!

• Haha 2

On 11/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Bubbler86 said:

@paweatherand @Blizzard of 93 that was a gut-wrenching game last night.  'Stro's made two great defensive plays in the 8th and 9th.   Maybe this helps just a tiny bit...I know not much though.   Those are 1PM temps.

image.thumb.png.44603c680c289e6f46e5bfce2288f782.png

Thanks! This series is far from over! 
If it doesn’t end well, they still had an amazing postseason that no one saw coming!

If it doesn’t end well, I can turn my attention to the 8-0 Eagles & Winter weather tracking!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Thanks! This series is far from over! 
If it doesn’t end well, they still had an amazing postseason that no one saw coming!

If it doesn’t end well, I can turn my attention to the 8-0 Eagles & Winter weather tracking!

On the Phillies, I feel the same way. No one really expected them to make the post season, especially before Girardi was fired. The fact that, even if they don't win it all, they grinded their way to a World Series appearance, makes this season a resounding success.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

CTP has me staying in the 60s over the weekend with drizzle tomorrow (AM) and a few showers on Sunday. Just noticed that a little while ago. 

19 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I would very surprised if you stay below 75 tomorrow.   I do not think they had CXY or MDT in the 70's any day this week yet.....

Still expect at least one CXY 80. 

LOL! 

Despite a lot of cloudiness out there this morning, it's already 73 here. :)

If the sun comes out I'm going to get close to 80.