• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

CTP posted their radar will be down 7 days - just as well since we have late May weather.  

STATE COLLEGE RADAR OUTAGE
The NWS State College radar (KCCX) will be out of service for approximately 7 days starting Thursday November 10th. During the outage, all neighboring radars will be operating as normal. For more, visit www.weather.gov/ctp/RadarOutage.
#PAwx

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

You are definitely killing it with these temps.

But it is not just me, much of the Valley is in the mid 40's to low 50's right now.  CXY is 46, MDT 45, and a slew of over 50 readings scattered around.   No 30's at all south of I81.  You are just way north of us.   That does not mean no one here is in the 30's south of I81 just reading Wundermap.   Even Mui is in the low 40's. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

But it is not just me, much of the Valley is in the mid 40's to low 50's right now.  CXY is 46, MDT 45, and a slew of over 50 readings scattered around.   No 30's at all south of I81.  You are just way north of us.   That does not mean no one here is in the 30's south of I81 just reading Wundermap. 

I guess i'm paying the price for those high temps that I had at my location in the summer, My location is not my friend in the cooler months. Can't wait for the warmer months to return...but it's a long, long wait. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I guess i'm paying the price for those high temps that I had at my location in the summer, My location is not my friend in the cooler months. Can't wait for the warmer months to return...but it's a long, long wait. 

You are rolling into a weekend and early next week where you may hit 80 (but at least into the mid to upper 70's) more than once.  Throw off the covers, ditch the slippers for shoes, fluff the pillow and enjoy.  LOL.  And the Euro has it getting near 80 again 8-10 days from now.   GFS and CMC not as warm. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

@paweatherand @Blizzard of 93 that was a gut-wrenching game last night.  'Stro's made two great defensive plays in the 8th and 9th.   Maybe this helps just a tiny bit...I know not much though.   Those are 1PM temps.

image.thumb.png.44603c680c289e6f46e5bfce2288f782.png

Yeah the did make great defensive plays to secure the victory! Not giving up yet we have 2 more to go. Good pitching on the mound as well. Thanks for sharing I am ready for that!

• Like 1

But it is not just me, much of the Valley is in the mid 40's to low 50's right now.  CXY is 46, MDT 45, and a slew of over 50 readings scattered around.   No 30's at all south of I81.  You are just way north of us.   That does not mean no one here is in the 30's south of I81 just reading Wundermap.   Even Mui is in the low 40's. 

43 was my low. 

• Like 1

@paweatherand @Blizzard of 93 that was a gut-wrenching game last night.  'Stro's made two great defensive plays in the 8th and 9th.   Maybe this helps just a tiny bit...I know not much though.   Those are 1PM temps.

I'm rooting for the Phils, but Chas McCormicks catch was off the charts. I fell asleep and didn't see it live, but my daughter screaming woke me up

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.44603c680c289e6f46e5bfce2288f782.png

8th inning play made by my current favorite player in MLB (Mancini) who obviously joined Houston after spending all of his time in Balmer. And overcoming serious cancer to boot.

9th inning play made by the MU grad and West Chester native who was at the Phillies World Series games in 2008 as a 13 year old die hard fan. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm rooting for the Phils, but Chas McCormicks catch was off the charts. I fell asleep and didn't see it live, but my daughter screaming woke me up

We just posted about the same play at the same time - probably saved the game, as JT probably gets a triple out of it with Harper coming up. (though, they would have given Bryce a free pass, undoubtedly) 

• Like 2

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

8th inning play made by my current favorite player in MLB (Mancini) who obviously joined Houston after spending all of his time in Balmer. And overcoming serious cancer to boot.

9th inning play made by the MU grad and West Chester native who was at the Phillies World Series games in 2008 as a 13 year old die hard fan. 

Well, you are just a party pooper for the Phils...first the Phillies Profile pic curse and now two of your buddies taking them down.  LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Got to clap your hands on that play. That was unreal in that moment. That is what good teams do now we need to go back to Houston and win 2!

• Like 1