• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

33 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

HRRR has quite a bit of rain coming through the LSV tonight then very hot tomorrow. Only model above 85 at 18Z MDT tomorrow.   Most models in the 70's.  Interesting forecasting week ahead.  EC trying to save MU's call while some other guidance has the ULL causing more clouds and lower temps. 

CTP has your high temps a good 5-10 degrees warmer than mine tomorrow through Wednesday. They don't have me getting much above 80. 

9 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

CTP has your high temps a good 5-10 degrees warmer than mine tomorrow through Wednesday. They don't have me getting much above 80. 

They are way too low for all of us if the HRRR is the right.  HRRR is crazy hot.   It has 100's for everyone on Wed.  Everything else has 70's and 80's,  

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Wow, 77 here.  I was in Hummelstown most of the day and it was only 80 when I left there at 3.  Dry and beautiful.    Grass is dying everywhere I went today. 

Yes it is dry despite having 4.08 rain for the month. But 2 in of that came from heavy thunderstorms in a short period of time 

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

My front yard is basically done for the summer.  I should just get used to it.  Unless it rains every 2 or 3 days, the sun dries it out. 

Grass is still growing here. and the mowing continues. But i'm starting to see signs that it is starting to get dry. Nothing critical or to be worried about yet but it's starting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

0Z Hrrr highs for Tuesday:

Rouzerville 94, ITT 90

OZ Nam highs for tomorrow

Rouzerville 81, ITT 78

LOL.

I thought of you last night when I was coming home past the airport. There must have been a plane out, the runway lights were on and the aerodrome beacon (I had to look that up) light was on. Quite impressive for such a small international airport. LOL

38 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

My zone says high of 85 today, HRRR says 95. 3K says 79. 

What's it like out there now? It's quite overcast and 64 here currently.