• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Feel bad for our group truck driver if he is as wet well.  Do not have radar up.  I am in Frederick and it is a+ capital down here.

It's been fairly light, so it's more annoying than anything. I wish it would stop already...

0.19" so far today, and just 0.36" for the entire event.

• Like 1

Day kind of went downhill weather wise after the nice AM here in N MD.   Occasional drizzle but worse, very windy.    People were set up to sell stuff and that is not going well with the wind.  It always seems to be windy between Thurmont and Frederick.   Still not too bad.  From an 9/10 to a 5/10 score wise. 

Partly sunny here most of the day with intermittent overcast periods. My family celebrated Memorial Day today and I was thinking it might be too humid for outdoor activities, but it ended up being nearly perfect weather with a light but steady breeze keeping things comfortable. 

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Day kind of went downhill weather wise after the nice AM here in N MD.   Occasional drizzle but worse, very windy.    People were set up to sell stuff and that is not going well with the wind.  It always seems to be windy between Thurmont and Frederick.   Still not too bad.  From an 9/10 to a 5/10 score wise. 

Ended up being a beautiful day here- lots of sun with clouds at times. MU for the win today.

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Ended up being a beautiful day here- lots of sun with clouds at times. MU for the win today.

MU is good at forecasting for his area.  It looks like October over here.  Until about 12-12:30 is was brilliant out before this muck moved in.  Sort of strange.  But it could have been much worse.